Key Indicators of Success
Alignment of strategic plan objectives, initiatives and tactics to operation and performance goals creates the ability to impact more Kentuckians and support the needs and high expectations of patients, their families, the community and even our own employees.
Establishing benchmarks and aligning key performance indicator metrics to each strategy creates transparent accountability across the full spectrum of the organization, drives strategic planning through metric management and focuses our efforts around patient centered care.
Key indicators of success:
- Improved patient outcomes and experience for each patient every time.
- Improved communication and engagement with physicians, advanced practice providers and staff.
- Increased patient health equity and enterprisewide diversity, equity and inclusion.
- A streamlined, proactive hiring process and reduced turnover through development and retention efforts.
- Increased patient access and availability to primary care, specialty care and core services.
- Increased number of people seeking service at UK HealthCare through targeted local and regional market expansion.
- Continued improvement in our key performance and quality metrics.
- Increased trust in senior leadership through efficient and transparent decision-making.
- Improved financial metrics and increased market presence.
- Optimized use of our facilities and technology.