This clinic offers physical therapy services for patients of all ages, from age 8 to advanced age. Our staff is focused on providing personalized care to our patients in order to assist them in achieving their specific needs and goals.
Most forms of insurance are accepted, including Worker’s Compensation, Medicare and Medicaid.
Some common conditions are:
- Acute/chronic back pain
- Acute orthopaedic injuries
- Gait dysfunction
- Hand Injuries
- Lumbar spine surgery
- Oncology rehab
- Pelvic health
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Total knee and hip replacement
Types of therapy available
Physical therapy is available for:
- Back strengthening and postural education
- Balance and fall prevention
- Continence training (urinary, fecal and constipation)
- Gait training
- Measurement and fitting of custom pressure garments
- Orthopaedic and sports injury rehabilitation
- Pain management
- Pre/post knee and hip replacement rehabilitation
- Walker/crutches/cane training
What to bring to your appointments
- Written therapy referral/order/RX: Each patient must have a written physician referral/order/prescription for therapy before treatment can begin. You must begin your therapy within 30 days of the date on your written physician referral/order/prescription or you will need to obtain a new one from your physician. If you have not been treated by your therapist for 30 days, you will need to obtain a new written physician referral/order/prescription before therapy can resume.
- You should arrive early for your first appointment so necessary paperwork and registration can be completed.
- Doctor’s prescription for physical therapy if it has not been faxed to the clinic by your primary physician
- Insurance cards
- Proper shoes and clothing