Faculty RankAssistant Professor, Department of Behavioral Science
Please let us know by filling out a patient satisfaction survey when you get one. You can also leave an online review by clicking the button below.
- Characteristics and Reach Equity of Policies Restricting Flavored Tobacco Product Sales in the United States. Rose SW, Amato MS, Anesetti-Rothermel A, et al. Health Promot Pract. 2020;21(1_suppl):44S-53S.
- The availability of electronic cigarettes in U.S. retail outlets, 2012: results of two national studies. Rose SW, Barker DC, D'Angelo H, et al. Tob Control. 2014;23 Suppl 3:iii10-16.
- Longitudinal Response to Restrictions on Menthol Cigarettes Among Young Adult US Menthol Smokers, 2011-2016. Rose SW, Ganz O, Zhou Y, et al. Am J Public Health. 2019;109(10):1400-1403.
- Adolescent tobacco coupon receipt, vulnerability characteristics and subsequent tobacco use: analysis of PATH Study, Waves 1 and 2. Rose SW, Glasser AM, Zhou Y, et al. Tob Control. 2018;27(e1):e50-e56.
- Flavour types used by youth and adult tobacco users in wave 2 of the Population Assessment of Tobacco and Health (PATH) Study 2014-2015. Rose SW, Johnson AL, Glasser AM, et al. Tob Control. 2019:tobaccocontrol-2018-054852.
Cancer Center Member
Tobacco control, Policy, Health disparities and Health Equity, Tobacco marketing, neighborhood environments, social determinants of health.
- Cancer Prevention and Control
College & Department
- Department of Behavioral Science