Faculty RankAssociate Professor
- Attributable fraction functions for censored event times. Chen L, Lin DY, Zeng D. Biometrika 97:713-726, 2010.
- Permutation criteria to evaluate multiple clinical endpoints in a proof-of-concept study: lessons from Pre-RELAX-AHF. Davison BA, Cotter G, Sun H, Chen L, Teerlink JR, Metra M, Felker GM, Voors AA, Ponikowski P, Filippatos G, Greenberg B, Teichman SL, Unemori E, Koch GG. Clin Res Cardiol 100(9):745-753, 2011.
- Predictive accuracy of covariates for event times. Chen L, Lin DY, Zeng D. Biometrika 2012.
- Checking transformation models with censored data. Chen L, Lin DY, Zeng D. Biostatistics 13(1): 18–31, 2012.
- A prognostic model of early breast cancer relapse after standard adjuvant therapy and comparison with metastatic disease on initial presentation. Chen L, Romond E, Chokshi S, Saeed H, Hodskins J, Stevens M, Pasley G, Weiss H, Massarweh S. Breast Cancer Res Treat 136(2):565-72, 2012.
Cancer Center Member
My research focuses on the development and application of novel statistical methods for medical and epidemiological studies especially in cancer research. Specifically, she is interested in semiparametric and nonparametric methods, survival analysis, longitudinal data analysis, and prediction model.
- Translational Oncology
College & Department
- College of Public Health
- Department of Biostatistics