- Effect of cigarette smoke exposure and mutant Kras overexpression on pancreatic cell proliferation. Glauert, H.P.;Elliott, R.S.;Han, S.G.;Athey, M.;Lee, E.Y.;Gairola, C.G. Oncology letters 13, 3 (2017): 1939-1943.
- Dietary selenium fails to influence cigarette smoke-induced lung tumorigenesis in A/J mice. Glauert, H.P.;Martin, J.B.;Li, J.;Tharappel, J.C.;Han, S.G.;Gillespie, H.D.;Cantor, A.H.;Lee, E.Y.;Gairola, C.G. Cancer letters 334, 1 (2013): 127-32.
- Role of NF-κB in hepatocarcinogenesis and its potential inhibition by dietary antioxidants. Glauert, H.P. Current cancer drug targets 12, 9 (2012): 1160-72.
- Effect of vitamin E on hepatic cell proliferation and apoptosis in mice deficient in the p50 subunit of NF-κB after treatment with phenobarbital. Li, J.;Harp, C.;Tharappel, J.C.;Spear, B.T.;Glauert, H.P. Food and chemical toxicology : an international journal published for the British Industrial Biological Research Association 49, 10 (2011): 2706-9.
- Role of oil vehicle on hepatic cell proliferation in PCB-treated rats. Bunaciu, R.P.;Tharappel, J.C.;Lehmler, H.J.;Lee, E.Y.;Robertson, L.W.;Bruckner, G.G.;Spear, B.T.;Glauert, H.P. Journal of environmental pathology, toxicology and oncology : official organ of the International Society for Environmental Toxicology and Cancer 30, 4 (2011): 273-82.
Cancer Center Member
Mechanisms of carcinogenesis induced by environmental chemicals and prevention by nutritional interventions.
- Molecular and Cellular Oncology
College & Department
- College of Medicine
- Department of Pharmacology and Nutritional Sciences