Star ratings are displayed for providers who see patients in a clinic and have 10 or more survey responses annually. At this time this rating does not include providers who see patients only in our hospitals. Learn more about our ratings and reviews.
Faculty RankAssociate Professor
Are you happy with the care you received from this provider?
Please let us know by filling out a patient satisfaction survey when you get one. You can also leave an online review by clicking the button below.
- Mechanism-Based Competitive Binding Model to Investigate the Effect of Neonatal Fc Receptor Binding Affinity on the Pharmacokinetic of Humanized Anti-VEGF Monoclonal IgG1 Antibody in Cynomolgus Monkey. Ng Chee Meng, Fielder P J, Jin J, Deng R. (2016). The AAPS journal, 18(4), 948-59.
- Incorporation of FcRn-mediated disposition model to describe the population pharmacokinetics of therapeutic monoclonal IgG antibody in clinical patients. Ng Chee Meng. (2016). Biopharmaceutics & drug disposition, 37(2), 107-19.
- Population Pharmacokinetic Model of Sublingual Buprenorphine in Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome. Ng Chee Meng, Dombrowsky E, Lin H, Erlich M E, Moody D E, Barrett J S, Kraft W K. (2015). Pharmacotherapy, 35(7), 670-80.
- Semi-mechanistic Multiple-Analyte Pharmacokinetic Model for an Antibody-Drug-Conjugate in Cynomolgus Monkeys. Lu D, Jin J Y, Girish S, Agarwal P, Li D, Prabhu S, Dere R C, Saad O M, Nazzal D, Koppada N, Ramanujan S, Ng Chee Meng. (2015). Pharmaceutical research, 32(6), 1907-19.
- Novel method to predict body weight in children based on age and morphological facial features. Huang Zhi, Barrett J S, Barrett K, Barrett R, Ng Chee Meng. (2015). Journal of clinical pharmacology, 55(4), 447-51.
Cancer Center Member
- Drug Discovery, Delivery and Translational Therapeutics
College & Department
- College of Pharmacy
- Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences