Faculty RankAssociate Professor
- Delay discounting and self-reported impulsivity in adolescent smokers and nonsmokers living in rural Appalachia. Lewis, R.;Harris, M.;Slone, S.A.;Shelton, B.J.;Reynolds, B. The American journal on addictions 24, 6 (2015): 492-4.
- A pilot study of home-based smoking cessation programs for rural, appalachian, pregnant smokers. Harris, M.;Reynolds, B. Journal of obstetric, gynecologic, and neonatal nursing : JOGNN 44, 2 (2015): 236-45.
- Impulsive aggression, delay discounting, and adolescent suicide attempts: effects of current psychotropic medication use and family history of suicidal behavior. Bridge, J.A.;Reynolds, B.;McBee-Strayer, S.M.;Sheftall, A.H.;Ackerman, J.;Stevens, J.;Mendoza, K.;Campo, J.V.;Brent, D.A. Journal of child and adolescent psychopharmacology 25, 2 (2015): 114-23.
- A feasibility study of home-based contingency management with adolescent smokers of rural Appalachia. Reynolds, B.;Harris, M.;Slone, S.A.;Shelton, B.J.;Dallery, J.;Stoops, W.;Lewis, R. Experimental and clinical psychopharmacology 23, 6 (2015): 486-93.
- Decision-making in adolescents with suicidal ideation: A case-control study. Sheftall, A.H.;Davidson, D.J.;McBee-Strayer, S.M.;Ackerman, J.;Mendoza, K.;Reynolds, B.;Bridge, J.A. Psychiatry research 228, 3 (2015): 928-31.