Star ratings are displayed for providers who see patients in a clinic and have 10 or more survey responses annually. At this time this rating does not include providers who see patients only in our hospitals. Learn more about our ratings and reviews.
Faculty RankAssociate Professor
Are you happy with the care you received from this provider?
Please let us know by filling out a patient satisfaction survey when you get one. You can also leave an online review by clicking the button below.
- Delay discounting and self-reported impulsivity in adolescent smokers and nonsmokers living in rural Appalachia. Lewis, R.;Harris, M.;Slone, S.A.;Shelton, B.J.;Reynolds, B. The American journal on addictions 24, 6 (2015): 492-4.
- A pilot study of home-based smoking cessation programs for rural, appalachian, pregnant smokers. Harris, M.;Reynolds, B. Journal of obstetric, gynecologic, and neonatal nursing : JOGNN 44, 2 (2015): 236-45.
- Impulsive aggression, delay discounting, and adolescent suicide attempts: effects of current psychotropic medication use and family history of suicidal behavior. Bridge, J.A.;Reynolds, B.;McBee-Strayer, S.M.;Sheftall, A.H.;Ackerman, J.;Stevens, J.;Mendoza, K.;Campo, J.V.;Brent, D.A. Journal of child and adolescent psychopharmacology 25, 2 (2015): 114-23.
- A feasibility study of home-based contingency management with adolescent smokers of rural Appalachia. Reynolds, B.;Harris, M.;Slone, S.A.;Shelton, B.J.;Dallery, J.;Stoops, W.;Lewis, R. Experimental and clinical psychopharmacology 23, 6 (2015): 486-93.
- Decision-making in adolescents with suicidal ideation: A case-control study. Sheftall, A.H.;Davidson, D.J.;McBee-Strayer, S.M.;Ackerman, J.;Mendoza, K.;Reynolds, B.;Bridge, J.A. Psychiatry research 228, 3 (2015): 928-31.