- Comorbidity as a predictor of stage of illness for patients with breast cancer. Fleming ST, Pursley HG, Newman B, Pavlov D and Chen K. Med Care 43:132-140, 2005.
- Managerial Epidemiology: Concepts and Cases. Fleming ST. 2nd Edition, Chicago: Health Administration Press, 2008
- Developing a claim-based version of the ACE-27 comorbidity index: a comparison with medical record review. Fleming ST, Sabatino SA, Kimmick G, Cress R, Wu X, Trentham-Dietz A, Huang B, Hwang W and Liff J for the Patterns of Care Study Group. Med Care 49:752-760, 2011.
- Defining care provided for breast cancer based on medical record review or medicare claims: information from the centers for disease control and prevention patterns of care study. Fleming ST, Kimmick GG, Sabatino SA, Cress R, Wu X, Trentham-Dietz A, Huang B, Hwang W and Liff J for the Patterns of Care Study Group. Ann Epidemiol 22:807-813, 2012.
Cancer Center Member
Comorbidities and cancer; patterns of care for breast, prostate, and colorectal cancer.
- Cancer Prevention and Control
College & Department
- College of Public Health
- Department of Epidemiology