Star ratings are displayed for providers who see patients in a clinic and have 10 or more survey responses annually. At this time this rating does not include providers who see patients only in our hospitals. Learn more about our ratings and reviews.
Are you happy with the care you received from this provider?
Please let us know by filling out a patient satisfaction survey when you get one. You can also leave an online review by clicking the button below.
- Comorbidity as a predictor of stage of illness for patients with breast cancer. Fleming ST, Pursley HG, Newman B, Pavlov D and Chen K. Med Care 43:132-140, 2005.
- Managerial Epidemiology: Concepts and Cases. Fleming ST. 2nd Edition, Chicago: Health Administration Press, 2008
- Developing a claim-based version of the ACE-27 comorbidity index: a comparison with medical record review. Fleming ST, Sabatino SA, Kimmick G, Cress R, Wu X, Trentham-Dietz A, Huang B, Hwang W and Liff J for the Patterns of Care Study Group. Med Care 49:752-760, 2011.
- Defining care provided for breast cancer based on medical record review or medicare claims: information from the centers for disease control and prevention patterns of care study. Fleming ST, Kimmick GG, Sabatino SA, Cress R, Wu X, Trentham-Dietz A, Huang B, Hwang W and Liff J for the Patterns of Care Study Group. Ann Epidemiol 22:807-813, 2012.
Cancer Center Member
Comorbidities and cancer; patterns of care for breast, prostate, and colorectal cancer.
- Cancer Prevention and Control
College & Department
- College of Public Health
- Department of Epidemiology