Please let us know by filling out a patient satisfaction survey when you get one. You can also leave an online review by clicking the button below.
- Communicating advanced cancer patients' symptoms via the Internet: A pooled analysis of two randomized trials examining caregiver preparedness, physical burden, and negative mood. Chih, M.-Y., Dubenske, L. L., Hawkins, R. P., Brown, R. L., Dinauer, S. K., Cleary, J. F., Gustafson, D. H. (2013). Palliative Medicine, 27, 533-43.
- An eHealth system supporting palliative care for patients with non-small cell lung cancer. Gustafson, D., DuBenske, L., Namkoong, K., Hawkins, R., Chih, M.-Y., Atwood, A., Johnson, R., Bhattacharya, A., Carmack, C. L., Traynor, A. M., Campbell, T. C., Buss, M. K., Govindan, R., Schiller, J. H., Cleary, J. F. (2013). Cancer, 119(9), 1744-51.
- Development and implementation of a clinician reporting system for advanced stage cancer: Initial lessons learned. DuBenske, L. L., Chih, M.-Y., Dinauer, S., Gustafson, D. H., Cleary, J. F. (2008). Journal of American Medical Informatics Association, 15(5).
- Predictive modeling of addiction lapses in a mobile health application. Chih, M.-Y., Patton, T., McTavish, F., Isham, A., Judkins-Fisher, C., Atwood, A., Gustafson, D. (2014). Journal of Substance Abuse Treatment, 46(1), 29-35.
Cancer Center Member
My research centers on issues related to providing personalized support to cancer patients and their family caregivers via information and communication technologies and systems engineering methods. My goal is to bridge the gap between patients/family caregivers and the broader health systems so that patients and their family caregivers may have timely access to the needed information and support or the proper treatment.
- Cancer Prevention and Control
College & Department
- College of Health Sciences
- Department of Clinical Sciences