Faculty RankAssistant Professor
University of Louisville, Nursing Science, PhD
University of Louisville, Certificate in Health Professions Education
Bellarmine University, Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Please let us know by filling out a patient satisfaction survey when you get one. You can also leave an online review by clicking the button below.
- Exploring Characteristics and Health Care Utilization Trends among Individuals who fall in the Health Insurance Assistance Gap in a Medicaid Non-Expansion State. Edward, J., Mir, N., Monti, D., Shacham, E., Politi, M. (2018). Policy, Politics and Nursing Practice. 18(4):206-214
- The Impact of Health and Health Insurance Literacy on Access to Care for Hispanic/Latino communities. Edward J., Morris S, Mataoui F, Granberry P, Williams MV, Torres I. (2018) Public Health Nursing. 35(3):176-183
- Employee adherence to a tobacco-free executive order in Kentucky. Ickes, M.J., Wiggins, A., Rayens, MK, Edward, J., Hahn. E.J. (2018). American Journal of Health Promotion. 33(1), 24–29.
- The Importance and Impact of Patients’ Health Literacy on Low Back Pain Management. Edward, J., Carreon, L.Y., Williams, M.V., Glassman, S., Li, J. (2017). The Spine Journal. 18(2), 370-376.
- Examining Geographic Barriers to Healthcare Access for Hispanic Latino Immigrants in the U.S. South using GIS. Edward, J., & Biddle, D. (2017). Journal of Ethnic and Racial Health Disparities. Apr;4(2):297-307
Cancer Center Member
Health literacy, healthcare access disparities, and healthcare policy.
- Cancer Prevention and Control
College & Department
- College of Nursing