Star ratings are displayed for providers who see patients in a clinic and have 10 or more survey responses annually. At this time this rating does not include providers who see patients only in our hospitals. Learn more about our ratings and reviews.
Faculty RankAssociate Professor
Are you happy with the care you received from this provider?
Please let us know by filling out a patient satisfaction survey when you get one. You can also leave an online review by clicking the button below.
- AOTA Critically Appraised Topic Series: Multidisciplinary Cancer Rehabilitation. SIS Quarterly Practice Connection. Hunter, EG, D'Amico, M, Gibson, R (2016). American Occupational Therapy Association, Inc. May, Volume 1, Issue 1, p. 24.
- Systematic Review of Occupational Therapy and Adult Cancer Rehabilitation: Part 1 Impact of physical activity, Health and Wellness. Hunter, EG, D'Amico, M & Gibson, R. American Journal of Occupational Therapy (in press)
- Systematic review of Occupational Therapy and Adult Cancer Rehabilitation: Part 2 Multidisciplinary rehabilitation, symptom management, psychosocial interventions and return to work. Hunter, EG, D'Amico, M & Gibson, R. American Journal of Occupational Therapy (in press).
- Functional outcomes by age for inpatient cancer rehabilitation: A Retrospective Chart Review. Hunter, E.G., Baltisberger, J (2012). Journal of Applied Gerontology, 32(4), 443- 456.
- The Legacy of Cancer: The Importance of passing on beliefs, values and positive health behaviors for women with cancer. Hunter, E.G. (2008). Journal of Psychosocial Oncology, 26(1), 101-121
Cancer Center Member
- Enhancing the intersection of cancer survivorship and physical rehabilitation.
- The return to participation (e.g. work, valued roles and activities) among cancer survivors.
- The use and value of cancer survivorship care plans.