- Oral Mucosal Lesions: Lichen Planus, Pemphigus, Pemphigoid, Aphthous Ulcers, Premalignant and Malignant Lesions.
- Orofacial Pain including Temporomandibular Disorders (TMJ), Trigeminal Neuralgia, Burning Mouth Disorder, Myofascial Pain, and Trigeminal Autonomic Cephalalgias.
- Dry Mouth
- Sjögren’s Syndrome
- Oral Manifestations of Systemic Diseases
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea and Snoring (Oral Appliance Therapy)
- Oral soft tissue biopsies
- Minor Salivary gland biopsy for Sjogren's (lip biopsy)
- Sialometry (salivary flow rate)
- Masticatory muscle injections
- Cervical muscle injections
- Oral intra-lesion steroid injections
Dr. Musbah graduated from Tripoli University, College of Dentistry in Tripoli, Libya in 2004. He is an Oral Medicine and Oral Facial Pain Specialist and currently an Assistant Professor and director of dental urgent care clinic in the Division of Oral Diagnosis, Oral Medicine and Oral Radiology at the University of Kentucky College of Dentistry. Dr. Musbah trained in Special Needs Dentistry at New York University. He completed residencies in Oral Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine and in Orofacial Pain at the University of Kentucky College of Dentistry. He is a Diplomate of the American Board of Oral Medicine and the American Board of Oral Facial Pain.
- Assistant Professor of Oral Diagnosis, Oral Medicine and Oral Radiology
Training & Education
Certifications and Special Training
Insurance policies can vary widely. Please check with your doctor/clinic for specific insurance information before your visit or procedure to avoid unexpected out-of-pocket costs.See list of insurers