Dr. Pai-Yue Lu-Fritts received her medical degree from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She completed her pediatrics residency at Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center (CCHMC), then completed fellowships in Clinical & Translational Medicine as well as Pediatric Rheumatology at CCHMC. She is board certified by the American Board of Pediatrics.
Dr. Lu-Fritts provide services related to the diagnosis, treatment and management of childhood rheumatologic diseases including:
- Acute rheumatic fever
- Arthritis (acute, chronic)
- Fever of unknown cause and periodic fever syndromes
- Hypermobility syndrome
- Juvenile idiopathic arthritis (JIA) (formerly known as Juvenile rheumatoid arthritis, or JRA)
- Juvenile dermatomyositis (JDM)
- Morphea and scleroderma
- Musculoskeletal pain (joint/limb pain), fibromyalgia, and complex regional pain syndrome
- Systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE), mixed connective tissue disease (MCTD), Sjögren's syndrome, and other related conditions
- Uveitis and other autoimmune eye conditions
Faculty RankAssistant Professor of Pediatrics
New York Medical College, Valhalla
Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Clinical and Translational Medicine, Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Pediatric Rheumatology, Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Certifications and Special Training
American Board of Pediatrics
Wonderful experience each time I visit.
Dr.Lou (Lou-Fritts) is amazing and is always helpful. She always listen to everything I am concerned about and always helps with everything possible she can do.
*Dr. Lu-Fritts is one of my favorite providers. She takes the time to listen.Are you happy with the care you received from this provider?
Please let us know by filling out a patient satisfaction survey when you get one. You can also leave an online review by clicking the button below.
Shriners Hospitals for Children Medical Center — Lexington110 Conn Terrace
Lexington, KY 40508
Insurance policies can vary widely. Please check with your doctor/clinic for specific insurance information before your visit or procedure to avoid unexpected out-of-pocket costs. See list of insurers