- Neurocognitive evaluation of:
- Cerebrovascular disease
- Memory disorders
- Mild cognitive impairment and dementias
- Traumatic brain injury
- Neurodegenerative disease, particularly in complex cases involving affective dysregulation, traumatic stress, functional neurological disorders, and/or PNES
- Neurocognitive assessment/Neuropsychological evaluation
- Diagnostic clarification
Dr. Jordan Harp completed his undergraduate degree in philosophy at DePauw University in Indiana and his MS and PhD in clinical psychology at the University of Kentucky, specializing in clinical neuropsychology. He practiced for one year as a psychologist at the VA Medical Center in Lexington. He completed postdoctoral fellowship in neuropsychology at the University of Kentucky, department of neurology.
In his free time, he enjoys spending time with his wife and two sons, reading, exploring the Lexington area, and maintaining interests in the history of popular music, language, mathematics, and current trends in literature and cultural criticism.
- Assistant Professor of Neurology
Training & Education
Certifications and Special Training
Insurance policies can vary widely. Please check with your doctor/clinic for specific insurance information before your visit or procedure to avoid unexpected out-of-pocket costs.See list of insurers