Welcome UK Extension Agents
As part of UK HealthCare’s mission, we are called to promote better health for the people of Kentucky through creative leadership and quality initiatives in patient care, health education and medical research.
We are proud to collaborate with the Kentucky Cooperative Extension Service to provide research-based materials to help you educate and empower the citizens of the Commonwealth for better health.
Get Educational Materials to Distribute
To request educational materials, use UK HealthCare's Cooperative Extension Service Order Form. Once you submit your order, it will be processed and taken to the Ag Distribution Center.
Due to high demand, we must limit item quantities to 100 per order unless an exception has been approved.
To apply for an exception, please email your event information to Linda Young at email@example.com.
Join the conversation and get up-the-minute news and health information from UK HealthCare by reading our blog. HealthMatters provides health and wellness information from the experts at UK HealthCare along with interviews with our providers.
Visit the CES order form and order materials related to these topics to recognize the monthly health observances.
- Alzheimer's and Brain Awareness Month
- Men's Health Month
- Migraine and Headache Awareness Month
- PTSD Awareness Month
- Men's Health Week (June 11-17)
- Cancer Survivors Day (June 3)
- Family Health & Fitness Day (June 9)
- Blood Donor Day (June 14)
- Juvenile Arthritis Awareness Month
- Minority Mental Health Awareness Month (National)
- Donate Life ECHO (July 8-21)