Welcome UK Extension Agents
As part of UK HealthCare’s mission, we are called to promote better health for the people of Kentucky through creative leadership and quality initiatives in patient care, health education and medical research.
We are proud to collaborate with the Kentucky Cooperative Extension Service to provide research-based materials to help you educate and empower the citizens of the Commonwealth for better health.
Get Educational Materials to Distribute
To request educational materials, use UK HealthCare's Cooperative Extension Service Order Form. Once you submit your order, it will be processed and taken to the Ag Distribution Center.
Due to high demand, we must limit item quantities to 100 per order unless an exception has been approved.
To apply for an exception, please email your event information to Linda Young at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join the conversation and get up-the-minute news and health information from UK HealthCare by reading our blog. HealthMatters provides health and wellness information from the experts at UK HealthCare along with interviews with our providers.
Visit the CES order form and order materials related to these topics to recognize the monthly health observances.
- National Alzheimer’s Disease Awareness Month
- COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease) Month
- Lung Cancer Awareness Month
- American Diabetes Awareness Month
- National Healthy Skin Month
- National Pancreatic Cancer Awareness Month
- Diabetes Education Week (4-10)
- Great American Smoke-out (11/15)
- Safe Toys & Celebrations Month
- National Handwashing Awareness Week (2-8)
- National Influenza Vaccination Week (2-8)