Welcome UK Extension Agents
As part of UK HealthCare’s mission, we are called to promote better health for the people of Kentucky through creative leadership and quality initiatives in patient care, health education and medical research.
We are proud to collaborate with the Kentucky Cooperative Extension Service to provide research-based materials to help you educate and empower the citizens of the Commonwealth for better health.
Get Educational Materials to Distribute
To request educational materials, use UK HealthCare's Cooperative Extension Service Order Form. Once you submit your order, it will be processed and taken to the Ag Distribution Center.
Due to high demand, we must limit item quantities to 100 per order unless an exception has been approved.
To apply for an exception, please email your event information to Linda Young at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join the conversation and get up-the-minute news and health information from UK HealthCare by reading our blog. HealthMatters provides health and wellness information from the experts at UK HealthCare along with interviews with our providers.
Visit the CES order form and order materials related to these topics to recognize the monthly health observances.
- Alcohol Awareness Month
- Autism Awareness Month
- Donate Life Month
- Foot Health Awareness Month
- Sexually Transmitted Infections Awareness Month
- Testicular Cancer Awareness Month
- Oral, Head and Neck Cancer Awareness Week (April 8–April 15)
- Volunteer Week (April 15–April 21)
- Infant Immunization Week (April 21–April 28)
- March for Babies (April 28–April 29)
- Arthritis Awareness Month
- Asthma Awareness Month
- Better Sleep Month
- Employee Health & Fitness Month
- High Blood Pressure Education Month
- Melanoma/Skin Cancer Prevention Month
- Mental Health Month
- Motorcycle Safety Awareness Month
- Physical Fitness & Sports Month
- Psoriasis Arthritis Action Month
- Stroke Month
- Physical Education and Sport Week (May 1 - May 7)