We know early detection and treatment of lung cancer is essential for the best outcomes. That’s why our comprehensive Lung Nodule Clinic – one of the first of its kind in Kentucky – ensures patients receive a prompt evaluation and diagnosis so that they can begin treatment right away.
You may be referred to us because you have a suspicious lung nodule, so we follow evidence-based guidelines to determine your next steps. Our lung nodule coordinator and nurse navigator will work closely with you to:
- Schedule and coordinate appointments.
- Review scans and confirm that you have the necessary imaging.
- Order tests and schedule biopsies.
- Update referring providers regularly.
Depending on your diagnosis, we will:
- Serve as a liaison between you and other specialists, including surgeons, oncologists, pulmonologists and radiation oncologists.
- Offer long-term monitoring and scheduling of follow-ups.
Call 859-562-2386 to schedule an appointment with the nurse navigator.
Providers may also call 800-888-5533 to refer patients via UK•MDs.