The Endoscopy Center is a 7,000-square-foot state-of-the-art facility that provides an advanced environment for endoscopy and training. More than 12,600 endoscopic procedures are performed annually at UK Chandler Hospital, UK Good Samaritan and the VA Hospital.
Procedures that are regularly performed include:
- Flexible sigmoidoscopy
- Endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Endoscopic sphincterotomy
- Endoscopic bleeding management
- Percutaneous gastronomy
- Capsule endoscopy
For your comfort and safety, the Endoscopy Center features:
- Soundproof procedure rooms
- Private patient/physician conference rooms
- An advanced air filtration system with high-flow negative pressure ventilation for maximum patient safety
- A state-of-the-art endoscope sterilization and monitoring systems
Preparing for your visit to the UK Endoscopy Center:
The UK Endoscopy Center operates facilities at UK Chandler Hospital and UK Good Samaritan Hospital. Both centers are located in Lexington, Kentucky, and are staffed by UK HealthCare physicians. After arriving at your location please proceed to the Registration Desk.
- Colorectal cancer - American Gastroenterological Association
- Colon and rectal cancer - American Cancer Society
For Referring Providers
For an open-access endoscopic procedure follow the instructions on the Endoscopy Order Form below and fax it to 859-257-9843.
For an advanced open-access endoscopic procedure (ERCP, upper and lower EUS, Halo/Barrx, etc.) follow the instructions on the Advanced Endoscopy Scheduling Form below and fax it to 859-323-5274.
Please note, the UK Endoscopy Center does not accept self-referrals.
HospitalsThird Floor, Room HX332
UK Albert B. Chandler Hospital - Pavilion H800 Rose St.
Lexington KY 40536