Bryan K. Rone received his medical degree and Obstetrics and Gynecology specialty training from the University of Kentucky, College of Medicine.
His clinical interests include:
Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery
- Hysteroscopy and endometrial ablation
- Hysterectomy (removal of the uterus) via vaginal, laparoscopic, robotic, and single-incision laparoscopic (SILS) approaches
- Oophorectomy (removal of the ovaries)
- Myomectomy (removal of fibroids)
- Vaginal and laparoscopic pelvic organ prolapse repair
Comprehensive Women’s Health
- Obstetrical care, prenatal care and delivery
- Preventative visits and counseling
Faculty RankAssociate Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology
University of Kentucky, College of Medicine, Lexington
University of Kentucky, Lexington
Certifications and Special Training
American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Kayla and Dr. Rone were great. Carolyn was also very helpful during checkout.
I really liked *Dr. Rone and his nurse. They were kind, courteous and very attentive.
I really love the nurse that takes my weight and blood pressure on my visits before I see *Donna or *Dr. Rone.
Kayla is wonderful. very kind and courteous.
excellent experience! Dr. Rone and staff are professional and efficient. very pleasant to deal with.Are you happy with the care you received from this provider?
Please let us know by filling out a patient satisfaction survey when you get one. You can also leave an online review by clicking the button below.
Obstetrics & Gynecology
UK Good Samaritan Medical Office BuildingFax 859-323-0790125 E. Maxwell St.
Suite 140 and Suite 300
Lexington, KY 40508
Insurance policies can vary widely. Please check with your doctor/clinic for specific insurance information before your visit or procedure to avoid unexpected out-of-pocket costs. See list of insurers
May 14, 2019