Bryan K. Rone received his medical degree and Obstetrics and Gynecology specialty training from the University of Kentucky, College of Medicine.
His clinical interests include:
Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery
- Hysteroscopy and endometrial ablation
- Hysterectomy (removal of the uterus) via vaginal, laparoscopic, robotic, and single-incision laparoscopic (SILS) approaches
- Oophorectomy (removal of the ovaries)
- Myomectomy (removal of fibroids)
- Vaginal and laparoscopic pelvic organ prolapse repair
Comprehensive Women’s Health
- Obstetrical care, prenatal care and delivery
- Preventative visits and counseling
Faculty RankAssociate Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology
University of Kentucky, College of Medicine, Lexington
University of Kentucky, Lexington
Certifications and Special Training
American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Kayla is wonderful. very kind and courteous.
excellent experience! Dr. Rone and staff are professional and efficient. very pleasant to deal with.
Very personable, friendly staff, willing to take time to answer questions fully.
Dr Rone is an amazing physician. I have gone to him for over 5 years and even though I have moved over an hour away, I will still continue to make the drive to his office
I have been a patient of Dr. Rone's for over 5 years. He is always courteous and a great listener. He remembers me when I come in for an appointment. I appreciate that he will explain treatment options fully and takes an interest in my general healthcare.
Obstetrics & Gynecology
UK Good Samaritan Medical Office BuildingFax 859-323-0790125 E. Maxwell St.
Suite 140 and Suite 300
Lexington, KY 40508
Insurance policies can vary widely. Please check with your doctor/clinic for specific insurance information before your visit or procedure to avoid unexpected out-of-pocket costs. See list of insurers
May 14, 2019