Star ratings are displayed for providers who see patients in a clinic and have 10 or more survey responses annually. At this time this rating does not include providers who see patients only in our hospitals. Learn more about our ratings and reviews.
Faculty RankAssistant Professor
Are you happy with the care you received from this provider?
Please let us know by filling out a patient satisfaction survey when you get one. You can also leave an online review by clicking the button below.
- Temperature induces significant changes in both glycolytic reserve and mitochondrial spare respiratory capacity in colorectal cancer cell lines. Mitov, M.I.;Harris, J.W.;Alstott, M.C.;Zaytseva, Y.Y.;Evers, B.M.;Butterfield, D.A. Experimental cell research 354, 2 (2017): 112-121.
- Adipocytes activate mitochondrial fatty acid oxidation and autophagy to promote tumor growth in colon cancer. Wen, Y.A.;Xing, X.;Harris, J.W.;Zaytseva, Y.Y.;Mitov, M.I.;Napier, D.L.;Weiss, H.L.;Mark Evers, B.;Gao, T. Cell death & disease 8, 2 (2017): e2593.
- "An obligatory role for neurotensin in high-fat-diet-induced obesity." Li, J.;Song, J.;Zaytseva, Y.Y.;Liu, Y.;Rychahou, P.;Jiang, K.;Starr, M.E.;Kim, J.T.;Harris, J.W.;Yiannikouris, F.B.;Katz, W.S.;Nilsson, P.M.;Orho-Melander, M.;Chen, J.;Zhu, H.;Fahrenholz, T.;Higashi, R.M.;Gao, T.;Morris, A.J.;Cassis, L.A.;Fan, T.W.;Weiss, H.L.;Dobner, P.R.;Melander, O.;Jia, J.;Evers, B.M. Nature 533, 7603 (2016): 411-5.
- Cancer stem cell marker expression alone and in combination with microvascular invasion predicts poor prognosis in patients undergoing transplantation for hepatocellular carcinoma. Vilchez, V.;Turcios, L.;Zaytseva, Y.;Stewart, R.;Lee, E.Y.;Maynard, E.;Shah, M.B.;Daily, M.F.;Tzeng, C.W.;Davenport, D.;Castellanos, A.L.;Krohmer, S.;Hosein, P.J.;Evers, B.M.;Gedaly, R. American journal of surgery 212, 2 (2016): 238-45.
- Neurotensin, a novel target of Wnt/β-catenin pathway, promotes growth of neuroendocrine tumor cells. Kim, J.T.;Liu, C.;Zaytseva, Y.Y.;Weiss, H.L.;Townsend CM, J.;Evers, B.M. International journal of cancer 136, 6 (2015): 1475-81.