Star ratings are displayed for providers who see patients in a clinic and have 10 or more survey responses annually. At this time this rating does not include providers who see patients only in our hospitals. Learn more about our ratings and reviews.
Are you happy with the care you received from this provider?
Please let us know by filling out a patient satisfaction survey when you get one. You can also leave an online review by clicking the button below.
- Structure and specificity of a permissive bacterial C-prenyltransferase. Elshahawi S I, Cao H, Shaaban K A, Ponomareva L V, Subramanian T, Farman Mark L, Spielmann H Peter, Phillips, Jr G N, Thorson Jon S, Singh Shanteri. (2017). Nature Chemical Biology, 13(4), 366-68.
- Mccrearamycins A-D, geldanamycin-derived cyclopentenone macrolactams from an eastern Kentucky abandoned coal mine microbe. Wang X, Zhang Y, Ponomareva L V, Qiu Q, Woodcock R, Elshahawi S I, Chen X, Zhou Z, Hatcher B E, Hower James C, Zhan Chang-Guo, Parkin Sean, Kharel M K, Voss S Randall, Shaaban K A, Thorson Jon S. (2017). Angewandte Chemie (International ed. in English), 56(11), 2994–98.
- Functional AdoMet isosteres resistant to classical AdoMet degradation pathways. Huber T D, Wang F, Singh Shanteri, Johnson B R, Zhang J, Sunkara M, Van Lanen Steven, Morris Andrew James, Phillips, Jr G N, Thorson Jon S. (2016). ACS Chemical Biology, 11(9), 2484-91.
- A divergent enantioselective strategy for the synthesis of griseusins. Zhang Y, Ye Qiang, Wang X, She Qing-Bai, Thorson Jon S. (2015). Angewandte Chemie (International ed. in English), 54(38), 11219-22.
- Facile chemoenzymatic strategies for the synthesis and utilization of S-adenosyl-L-methionine analogues. Singh Shanteri, Zhang J, Huber T D, Sunkara M, Hurley K, Goff R D, Wang G, Zhang W, Liu Chunming, Rohr Jurgen, Van Lanen Steven, Morris Andrew James, Thorson Jon S. (2014). Angewandte Chemie (International ed. in English), 53(15), 3965-69.
Cancer Center Member
- Cancer, infectious disease, inflammation and regenerative medicine.
- Enzyme mechanism, engineering/evolution and synthetic applications.
- Lead/probe discovery and development.
- Natural products discovery and biosynthesis.
- Translational Oncology
College & Department
- College of Pharmacy
- Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences