Star ratings are displayed for providers who see patients in a clinic and have 10 or more survey responses annually. At this time this rating does not include providers who see patients only in our hospitals. Learn more about our ratings and reviews.
Faculty RankAssociate Professor
Are you happy with the care you received from this provider?
Please let us know by filling out a patient satisfaction survey when you get one. You can also leave an online review by clicking the button below.
- Pgrmc1 (progesterone receptor membrane component 1) associates with EGFR and regulates erlotinib sensitivity. Ahmed IS, Rohe HJ, Twist KE and Craven RJ. J Biol Chem 285:24775-24782, 2010.
- Ngal (neutrophil gelatinase-associated lipocalin) transcription dependent on the tumor-associated sigma-2 receptor S2RPgrmc1. Mir SUR, Jin L and Craven RJ. J Biol Chem 287:14494-501, 2012.
- Elevated Pgrmc1 (progesterone receptor membrane component 1)/sigma-2 receptor levels in lung tumors and plasma from lung cancer patients. Mir SUR, Ahmed IS, Arnold S and Craven RJ. Int J Cancer 131:1-9, 2012.
- The Rak/Frk tyrosine kinase associates with and internalizes the epidermal growth factor receptor. Jin L and Craven RJ. Oncogene, epub Jan 14, 2013.
- Sigma-2 receptor associates with MAP1-LC3B and promotes autophagy. Mir SUR, Schwarze S, Jin L, Zhang J, Friend W, Miriyala S, St Clair D and Craven RJ. Autophagy 2013.
Cancer Center Member
Lung cancer, signaling, autophagy.
- Molecular and Cellular Oncology
College & Department
- College of Medicine
- Department of Pharmacology and Nutritional Sciences