Star ratings are displayed for providers who see patients in a clinic and have 10 or more survey responses annually. At this time this rating does not include providers who see patients only in our hospitals. Learn more about our ratings and reviews.
Faculty RankAssistant Professor
Are you happy with the care you received from this provider?
Please let us know by filling out a patient satisfaction survey when you get one. You can also leave an online review by clicking the button below.
- Factors associated with smoking abstinence after diagnosis of early stage lung cancer. Hopenhayn C, Christian WJ, Christian A, Studts J, Mullett T. Lung Cancer 80.1 (2013): 55-61.
- Population cancer risks associated with coal mining: a systematic review. Jenkins WD, Christian WJ, Mueller G, Robbins KT. PloS one 8.8 (2013): e71312.
- Using geospatial technologies to explore activity-based retail food environments. Christian WJ. Spatial and spatio-temporal epidemiology 3.4 (2012): 287-295.
- Exploring geographic variation in lung cancer incidence in Kentucky using a spatial scan statistic: elevated risk in the Appalachian coal-mining region. Christian WJ, Huang B, Rinehart J, Hopenhayn C. Public Health Reports (2011): 789-796.
- Acceptance of the HPV vaccine for adolescent girls: analysis of state-added questions from the BRFSS. Christian WJ, Christian A, Hopenhayn C. Journal of Adolescent Health 44.5 (2009): 437-445.
Cancer Center Member
Spatial analysis, tobacco and other behavioral risk factors, environmental exposures.
- Cancer Prevention and Control
College & Department
- College of Public Health
- Department of Epidemiology