Faculty RankAssistant Professor
- Factors associated with smoking abstinence after diagnosis of early stage lung cancer. Hopenhayn C, Christian WJ, Christian A, Studts J, Mullett T. Lung Cancer 80.1 (2013): 55-61.
- Population cancer risks associated with coal mining: a systematic review. Jenkins WD, Christian WJ, Mueller G, Robbins KT. PloS one 8.8 (2013): e71312.
- Using geospatial technologies to explore activity-based retail food environments. Christian WJ. Spatial and spatio-temporal epidemiology 3.4 (2012): 287-295.
- Exploring geographic variation in lung cancer incidence in Kentucky using a spatial scan statistic: elevated risk in the Appalachian coal-mining region. Christian WJ, Huang B, Rinehart J, Hopenhayn C. Public Health Reports (2011): 789-796.
- Acceptance of the HPV vaccine for adolescent girls: analysis of state-added questions from the BRFSS. Christian WJ, Christian A, Hopenhayn C. Journal of Adolescent Health 44.5 (2009): 437-445.
Cancer Center Member
Spatial analysis, tobacco and other behavioral risk factors, environmental exposures.
- Cancer Prevention and Control
College & Department
- College of Public Health
- Department of Epidemiology