Disorders of the spine (disc herniation, arthritis, disc degeneration, spinal stenosis), Non-surgical arthritis of the hip, knee and shoulder, Peripheral nerve injuries and neuropathy, Complex regional pain syndrome (RSD), Compression fractures of the thoracic and lumbar spine, Myofascial and musculoskeletal pain
Dr. Craig is an Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology with the Department of Anesthesiology at the University of Kentucky and serves as the Coordinator for Pain Medicine Journal Club for the department. He is board certified in both Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine by the American Board of Anesthesiology. He is a member of several professional societies relating to anesthesia and pain medicine.
Faculty RankAssistant Professor of Anesthesiology
University of Louisville, School of Medicine
Anesthesiology, University of Virginia Health Sciences Center, Charlottesville, Virginia
Pain Medicine, University of Pennsylvania, School of Medicine, Philadelphia
Please let us know by filling out a patient satisfaction survey when you get one. You can also leave an online review by clicking the button below.
- Spinal injections (epidurals and facets)
- Radiofrequency ablation of the spine, knee and peripheral nerves
- Neuromodulation including spinal cord stimulation and dorsal root ganglion stimulation
- Pain pump implantation and management
- Vertebral augmentation procedures (kyphoplasty)
- Minimally invasive lumbar decompression
- Ultrasound and fluoroscopically guided joint injections