Faculty RankAssociate Professor
- Structures of mithramycin analogues bound to DNA and implications for targeting transcription factor FLI1. Hou C, Weidenbach S, Cano KE, Wang Z, Mitra P, Ivanov DN*, Rohr J* and Tsodikov OV* (2016) Nucleic Acids Res., 44, 8990-9004.
- Dimerization and DNA recognition rules of mithramycin and its analogues. Weidenbach S, Hou C, Chen J-M, Tsodikov OV* and Rohr J* (2016) J. Inorg. Biochem.,156, 40-47.
- Structural basis for dimerization and DNA binding of transcription factor FLI1. Hou C and Tsodikov OV (2015) Biochemistry,54, 7365-7374.
- Structural basis for the recruitment of ERCC1-XPF to nucleotide excision repair complexes by XPA. Tsodikov OV† , Ivanov D† , Orelli B, Staresincic L, Shoshani I, Oberman R, Schärer OD, Wagner G and Ellenberger T* (2007) EMBO J., 26, 4768-4776.
- Crystal structure and DNA binding functions of ERCC1, a subunit of the DNA structure-specific endonuclease XPF-ERCC1. Tsodikov OV, Enzlin JH, Scharer OD and Ellenberger T* (2005) Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U. S. A., 102, 11236-11241.
Cancer Center Member
Mechanistic studies of oncogenic transcription factors and their disruption in search for novel anti-cancer therapeutics.
- Translational Oncology
College & Department
- College of Pharmacy
- Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences