Director, Ovarian Screening Research Program
Director, Gyn Oncology Research
Star ratings are displayed for providers who see patients in a clinic and have 10 or more survey responses annually. At this time this rating does not include providers who see patients only in our hospitals. Learn more about our ratings and reviews.
Are you happy with the care you received from this provider?
Please let us know by filling out a patient satisfaction survey when you get one. You can also leave an online review by clicking the button below.
- Probability of fallopian tube and ovarian detection with transvaginal ultrasonography in normal women. Lefringhouse, J.R.; Neward, E.; Ueland, F.R.; Baldwin, L.A.; Miller, R.W.; Desimone, C.P.; Kryscio, R.J.; Van Nagell, J.R.; Pavlik, E.J. Women's health (London, England) (2016)
- Ultrasound follow up of an adnexal mass has the potential to save lives. Ormsby, E.L.; Pavlik, E.J.; Van Nagell, J.R. American journal of obstetrics and gynecology 213, 5 (2015): 657-61, 657.e1.
- First year participation in the affordable care act: costs and accessibility to gynecologic oncology. Pavlik, E.J.; Ore, R.; Toyama, A.; Woolum, D.; Pavlik, T.E.; Baldwin, L. Women's health (London, England) 11, 6 (2015): 865-82.
- Serial ultrasonographic evaluation of ovarian abnormalities with a morphology index. Elder, J.W.; Pavlik, E.J.; Long, A.; Miller, R.W.; Desimone, C.P.; Hoff, J.T.; Ueland, W.R.; Kryscio, R.J.; Nagell JR, J.; Ueland, F.R. Gynecologic oncology 135, 1 (2014): 8-12.
- Early detection of ovarian tumors using ultrasound. Pavlik, E.J.; Nagell JR, J. Women's health (London, England) 9, 1 (2013): 39-55;
- Frequency and disposition of ovarian abnormalities followed with serial transvaginal ultrasonography. Pavlik, E.J.; Ueland, F.R.; Miller, R.W.; Ubellacker, J.M.; Desimone, C.P.; Elder, J.; Hoff, J.; Baldwin, L.; Kryscio, R.J.; Nagell JR, J. Obstetrics and gynecology 122, 2 Pt 1 (2013): 210-7.