Star ratings are displayed for providers who see patients in a clinic and have 10 or more survey responses annually. At this time this rating does not include providers who see patients only in our hospitals. Learn more about our ratings and reviews.
Are you happy with the care you received from this provider?
Please let us know by filling out a patient satisfaction survey when you get one. You can also leave an online review by clicking the button below.
- Stability and kinetics of G-quartet structures Lane, A.N.* Chaires, J.B., Gray, R.D. & Trent, J.O. (2008) Nucl. Acids Res. 36, 5482-5515. Survey & Summary Review.doi: 10.1093/nar/gkn517. PMCID: PMC2553573
- Myc induction of hypoxic glutamine metabolism and a glucose-independent TCA cycle in human B lymphocytes. Le, A., Lane, A.N.#, Hamaker, M., Bose, S., Barbi, J., Tsukamoto, T., Rojas, C.J., Slusher, B.S., Zhang, H., Zimmerman. L.J., Liebler, D.C., Slebos, R.J.C., Lorkiewicz, P.K., Higashi, R.M., Fan, T.W-M., and Dang, C.V. (2012) Cell Metabolism. 15, 110-121 doi:10.1016/j.cmet.2011.12.009. PMCID:PMC3345194
Pyruvate carboxylase is upregulated in NSCLC.
Sellers, K., Fox, M.P., Bousamra, M., Slone, S., Higashi, R.M.,Miller, D.M., Wang, Y., Yan, J., Yuneva, M., Deshpande, R., Lane, A.N., Fan, T. W-M. (2015) J. Clin Invest. 125: 687-698
Regulation of nucleic acid metabolism in mammalian cells.
Lane, A.N. & Fan,T-WM. (2015) Nucl.Acids Res. 43, 2466-85
X-ray crystallography and NMR show that 5-formylcytosine does not change the global structure of DNA.
Hardwick, J.S., Ptchelkine , D., El Sagheer, A.H., Tear, I., Singleton, D., Phillips, S.E.V., J., Lane, A.N., Brown, T. (2017) Nat. Struct. Biol. 24,544–552
- Structure-based profiling of Metabolites and Isotopomers by NMR, Prog. Fan, T.W-M. & Lane, A.N. (2008) NMR Spectrosc. 52, 69-117 doi:10.1016/j.pnmrs.2007.03.002
- Altered Regulation of Metabolic Pathways in Human Lung Cancer Discerned by 13C Stable Isotope-Resolved Metabolomics (SIRM). Fan, T.WM., Lane, A.N., Higashi, R.M., Farag, M.A., Gao, H., Bousamra, M. & Miller, D.M. (2009) Molecular Cancer. 8:41 doi:10.1186/1476-4598-8-41. PMCID: PMC2717907
- Isotopomer-based metabolomic analysis by NMR and mass spectrometry. Lane, A.N.*, Fan, T-WM. & Higashi, R.M. (2008) Methods in Cell Biology, Vol 84. Biophysical Tools for Biologists, Volume 1, edited by Drs. John J. Correia and H. William Detrich. Elsevier Science & Technology Books Ch. 18. pp 541-588. ISBN: 9780123725202
Cancer Center Member
- Translational Oncology
College & Department
- College of Medicine
- Department of Toxicology and Cancer Biology