Star ratings are displayed for providers who see patients in a clinic and have 10 or more survey responses annually. At this time this rating does not include providers who see patients only in our hospitals. Learn more about our ratings and reviews.
Faculty RankAssistant Professor
Are you happy with the care you received from this provider?
Please let us know by filling out a patient satisfaction survey when you get one. You can also leave an online review by clicking the button below.
- Comprehensive genomic characterization of squamous cell lung cancers. Cancer Genome Atlas Research Network. Nature 489(7417):519-25, 2012. Erratum in: Nature 491(7423):288, 2012.
- DiffSplice: the genome-wide detection of differential splicing events with RNA-seq. Hu Y, Huang Y, Du Y, Orellana CF, Singh D, Johnson AR, Monroy A, Kuan PF, Hammond SM, Makowski L, Randell SH, Chiang DY, Hayes DN, Jones C, Liu Y, Prins JF, Liu J. Nucleic Acids Res 41(2):e39, 2013.
- A robust method for transcript quantification with RNA-seq data. Huang Y, Hu Y, Jones CD, MacLeod JN, Chiang DY, Liu Y, Prins JF, Liu J. J Comput Biol 20(3):167-87, 2013.
- A Probabilistic Framework for Aligning Paired-end RNA-seq Data. Hu Y, Wang K, He X, Chiang DY, Prins JF, Liu J. Bioinformatics 26:1950-1957, 2010.
- MapSplice: Mapping RNA-seq Reads for Splice Junction Discovery. Wang K, Singh D, Zeng Z, Huang Y, Coleman S, He X, Perou C, MacLeod JN, Chiang DY, Prins JF, Liu J. Nucleic Acids Research Methods Online 38(18):1-14, 2010.
Cancer Center Member
High throughput sequencing data analysis, bioinformatics, and computational biology.
- Cancer Cell Biology and Signaling
College & Department
- College of Engineering
- Department of Computer Science