Star ratings are displayed for providers who see patients in a clinic and have 10 or more survey responses annually. At this time this rating does not include providers who see patients only in our hospitals. Learn more about our ratings and reviews.
Are you happy with the care you received from this provider?
Please let us know by filling out a patient satisfaction survey when you get one. You can also leave an online review by clicking the button below.
- Development of a course-based undergraduate research experience to introduce drug-receptor concepts. Swanson, H.I., Park-Sarge, O-K, Rodrigo-Peiris, T., Xiang, L and Cassone, V.M. (2016) J. Med. Ed. and Curr. Dev. 3, 57-66.
- A review of the current and emerging uses of statins in clinical therapeutics. Davis, J.T., Delfino, S.F., Feinberg, C.E., Johnson, M.F., Nappi, V.L., Olinger, J.T., Schwab, A.P. and Swanson, H.I. (2016) Lipid Insights 9, 13-29.
- Careers in Science: Summer Training in Environmental and Pharmacological Sciences. Swanson, H.I. (2018) Research Outreach 105, 72-75.
- Drug Metabolism by the Host and Gut Microbiota: A Partnership or Rivalry? Swanson, H.I. Drug Metab Dispos 43(10): 1499-1504, 2015.
- Impact of apigenin and kaempferol on human head and neck squamous cell carcinoma. Swanson, H.I., Choi, E.Y., Helton, W.B., Gairola, C.G. and Valentino, J. Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol Oral Radiol 117(2): 214-220, 2014
Cancer Center Member
Drug metabolism, nuclear receptor and environmental carcinogenesis.
- Cancer Cell Biology and Signaling
College & Department
- College of Medicine
- Department of Pharmacology and Nutritional Sciences