Star ratings are displayed for providers who see patients in a clinic and have 10 or more survey responses annually. At this time this rating does not include providers who see patients only in our hospitals. Learn more about our ratings and reviews.
Faculty RankAssistant Professor
Are you happy with the care you received from this provider?
Please let us know by filling out a patient satisfaction survey when you get one. You can also leave an online review by clicking the button below.
- Autophagy is a cell self-protective mechanism against arsenic-induced cell transformation. Zhang T, Qi Y, Liao M, Xu M, Bower KA, Frank JA, Shen H-M, Luo J, Shi X and Chen G. Toxicol Sci 130:298-308, 2012.
- Autophagy is a protective response to ethanol neurotoxicity. Chen G, Ke Z, Xu M, Liao M, Wang X, Qi Y, Zhang T, Frank JA, Bower KA, Shi X and Luo J. Autophagy 8:1577-89, 2012.
- Anthocyanins: are they beneficial in treating ethanol neurotoxicity? Chen G and Luo J. Neurotox Res 17:91-101, 2012.
- Interaction between RAX and PKR modulates the effect of ethanol on protein synthesis and survival of neurons. Chen G, Ma C, Bower KA, Ke Z and Luo J. J Biol Chem 281:15909-15, 2006.
- Glycogen synthase kinase 3beta (GSK3beta) mediates 6-hydroxydopamine-induced neuronal death. Chen G, Bower KA, Ma C, Fang S, Thiele CJ and Luo J. FASEB J. 18:1162-4, 2004.