Faculty RankAssistant Professor
- Autophagy is a cell self-protective mechanism against arsenic-induced cell transformation. Zhang T, Qi Y, Liao M, Xu M, Bower KA, Frank JA, Shen H-M, Luo J, Shi X and Chen G. Toxicol Sci 130:298-308, 2012.
- Autophagy is a protective response to ethanol neurotoxicity. Chen G, Ke Z, Xu M, Liao M, Wang X, Qi Y, Zhang T, Frank JA, Bower KA, Shi X and Luo J. Autophagy 8:1577-89, 2012.
- Anthocyanins: are they beneficial in treating ethanol neurotoxicity? Chen G and Luo J. Neurotox Res 17:91-101, 2012.
- Interaction between RAX and PKR modulates the effect of ethanol on protein synthesis and survival of neurons. Chen G, Ma C, Bower KA, Ke Z and Luo J. J Biol Chem 281:15909-15, 2006.
- Glycogen synthase kinase 3beta (GSK3beta) mediates 6-hydroxydopamine-induced neuronal death. Chen G, Bower KA, Ma C, Fang S, Thiele CJ and Luo J. FASEB J. 18:1162-4, 2004.
Cancer Center Member
Heavy metals and carcinogenesis.
- Cancer Prevention and Control
College & Department
- College of Medicine
- Department of Pharmacology and Nutritional Sciences