When you need safe, quality care, quickly, we’re here. With experienced doctors and nurses, an on-site lab and pharmacy, and extended hours seven days a week, UK HealthCare’s Urgent Care at Turfland is ready to care for you and your family.
- Monday - Friday 7 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- Saturday - Sunday 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
We provide same-day treatment for a wide array of minor illnesses and injuries that aren’t life- or limb-threatening, including the following:
- Bites, stings and minor allergic reactions
- Cuts and wounds
- Diarrhea, nausea and vomiting
- Ear infections
- Flu, cold and viral illnesses
- Minor burns and scrapes
- Pink eye
- Sprains, strains and minor broken bones
- Skin issues
- Strep throat
- Urinary tract infections
- School, sports, camp and work physicals
- Some vaccines
- Lab services
- On-site pharmacy
With in-person and TeleCare options available and easy in-car check-in and registration, it’s easy and convenient to see our providers. Located off-campus, our location offers free parking in the surface lot adjacent to our building, with no elevators or stairs to navigate.