Star ratings are displayed for providers who see patients in a clinic and have 10 or more survey responses annually. At this time this rating does not include providers who see patients only in our hospitals. Learn more about our ratings and reviews.
Faculty RankAssistant Professor
Are you happy with the care you received from this provider?
Please let us know by filling out a patient satisfaction survey when you get one. You can also leave an online review by clicking the button below.
- Induction of autophagy in axonal dystrophy and degeneration. Wang QJ, Ding Y, Kohtz DS, Mizushima N, Cristea IM, Rout MP, Chait BT, Zhong Y, Heintz N, Yue Z (2006) J Neurosci 26(31):8057-8068. PMID: 16885219.
- Essential role for autophagy protein Atg7 in the maintenance of axonal homeostasis and the prevention of axonal degeneration. Komatsu M*, Wang QJ*, Holstein GR, Friedrich Jr VL, Iwata JI, Kominami E, Chait BT, Tanaka K, Yue Z (2007) Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 104(36):14489-14494. PMID: 17726112 (*Equal contributors; direct submission).
- Distinct regulation of autophagic activity by Atg14L and Rubicon associated with Beclin 1-phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase complex. Zhong Y*, Wang QJ*, Li X, Chait BT, Heintz N, Yue Z (2009) Nat Cell Biol 11:468-476. PMID: 19270693 (*Equal contributors).
- Nrbf2 suppresses autophagy by modulating Atg14L-containing Beclin 1-Vps34 protein complex architecture and reducing intracellular phosphatidylinositol-3 phosphate levels. Zhong Y, Morris DH, Jin L, Patel MS, Karunakaran SK, Fu YJ, Matuszak EA, Weiss HL, Chait BT, Wang QJ (2014) J Biol Chem 289(38):26021-26037. PMID: 25086043.
- Autophagy is induced upon platelet activation and is essential for hemostasis and thrombosis. Ouseph MM, Huang Y, Banerjee M, Joshi S, MacDonald L, Zhong Y, Liu H, Li X, Xiang B, Zhang G, Komatsu M, Yue Z, Li Z, Storrie B, Whiteheart SW, Wang QJ (2015) Blood 126(10):1224-1233. PMID: 26209658.