Dr. Mark Newman Named the New Leader of UK HealthCare
We're happy to announce Kentucky native Dr. Mark F. Newman as our new executive vice president for health affairs (EVPHA)! Dr. Newman is an Owensboro native with a distinguished career in medicine. He will join UK HealthCare in October. As the new EVPHA, Dr. Newman will succeed Dr. Michael Karpf, who has led UK HealthCare for nearly 15 years. Find out more about Dr. Newman.
- At UK HealthCare, exceptional service begins and ends with all team members. That's what the STAR program is all about. Whether it's day-to-day accomplishments or above-and-beyond results, we recognize, honor and celebrate the individuals and teams who are at the core of our success.
- CareWeb. To request updates to CareWeb, contact the UK HealthCare IT Support Team at 859-323-8586 or email@example.com.
- Corporate Compliance
- UK HealthCare Marketing
- Enterprise Learning
- UK Human Resources
- Link Blue (access to myUK and other resources)
- Find a UK doctor or provider
To improve communications among all levels of the organization, email addresses have been set up for employees to submit issues, concerns or ask questions of senior leadership. While not anonymous, these submissions will be treated confidentially.
- UKHCSLT@uky.edu is monitored by senior leadership. Mail sent to this address will be shared with senior leaders and will result in follow-up and response. All submissions will be treated confidentially and can address enterprisewide, departmental or individual concerns.
The UK Health Plan Urgent Care Clinic, an onsite clinic for UK employees who participate in one of the UK health plans (HMO, PPO, EPO and RHP) opened Jan. 6, 2014, on the first floor of the University Health Service Building next to Employee Health. Hours are Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Same-day appointments are available by calling 323-SICK (7425). The clinic is also open to dependents of UK Health Plan members over age 18. Visit the clinic site.
Guide for Employees (PDF, 846 KB)
Employee Health Reminder
All UK HealthCare workers are required to visit Employee Health during the employee's birth month. Read more about employee health.