If you have completed all your requirements for Hepatitis B, MMR, Tdap and Varicella, you are eligible to use online scheduling to schedule a fast track blood draw appointment for your annual TB testing.
If you are eligible, you should have received an email with these instructions. This is for UK HealthCare Employees only.
If you are a health science student, you must use the Student Clinic directions.
2. Click on "Appointment or Appt".
3. Place a check mark in "Employee Health (Employee ONLY)" and hit "Submit."
4. Using the drop down arrows, select the reason “Fast Track Blood Test …” and provider “All,” then click "Submit."
5. View the special instructions related to your appointment you have selected, then click "OK."
6. The available appointments will show at the bottom of the screen. Click "Select" when you find one that works for you. You can click on the calendar dates to look at different date options. If nothing meets your needs, call 859-323-2778 to speak with a personal scheduler. Remember to schedule during your birth month!
7. Once you have selected an appointment, you will see this message toward the right side of your screen:
8. Click on “Forms” to complete the mandatory TB Risk Assessment and Consent to Treat forms. After you have completed the forms, you will see the following message:
9. You will receive an email confirmation for your appointment after you have selected the appointment.
To CANCEL an appointment:
- Click “Home” link on the top tab bar
- Scroll to bottom of the screen and find the appointment you wish to cancel.
- Click the "Cancel" button You will receive an appointment cancellation confirmation email.