The board-certified plastic surgeons at UK HealthCare provide a full complement of plastic and cosmetic surgery services. Skin care services, computer imaging, and computerized skin analysis are offered.
- Reconstructive procedures – For the face, hands, breast, head and neck, and scars.
- Craniofacial surgery – To repair craniosynostosis, plagiocephaly (flat head), cleft lip and palate, and cranial vault deformities.
- Pediatric plastic surgery – Corrects congenital craniofacial deformities and trauma.
- Hand surgery – For trauma, carpal tunnel, arthritis, trigger finger, tendonitis, tennis elbow, Dupuytren's contracture.
- Lower extremity and podiatric surgery – For foot and ankle deformities and reconstructive surgery, calluses, corns, fractures and toenails.
- Abdominal wall reconstruction.
- Body contouring surgery – For the removal and transfer of body fat.
- Burn and wound care.