Please let us know by filling out a patient satisfaction survey when you get one. You can also leave an online review by clicking the button below.
- Ubiquitination of PIPKIγ-90 by HECTD1 regulates focal adhesion dynamics and cell migration. Li X, Zhou Q, Sunkara M, Kutys M, Wu Z, Rychahou P, Morris A, Zhu H, Evers BM, Huang C. J Cell Sci 126(12):2617-28, 2013.
- EMMPRIN regulates cytoskeleton reorganization and cell adhesion in prostate cancer. Zhu H, Zhao J, Zhu B, Collazo J, Gal J, Shi P, Liu L, Ström A-L, Lu X, McCann RO, Toborek M and Kyprianou N. The Prostate 72:72-81, 2012.
- Detection of microRNAs in prostate cancer cells by microRNA array. Tang X, Tang X, Gal J, Kyprianou N, Zhu H and Tang G. Methods in Mol Biol 732:69-88, 2011.
- Prohibitin mediates prostate cancer cell response to TGF-β downstream of MAPK/Erk signaling and via inner mitochondrial membrane permeability changes. Zhu B, Zhai J, Zhu H and Kyprianou N. The Prostate 70:17-26, 2010.
- Prohibitin and cofilin are intracellular effectors of transforming growth factor beta signaling in human prostate cancer cells. Zhu B, Fukada K, Zhu H and Kyprianou N. Cancer Research 66:8640-8647, 2006.
Cancer Center Member
Proteomics, oxidative stress, protein aggregation and degradation, RNA metabolism, neurodegenerative diseases.
- Molecular and Cellular Oncology
College & Department
- College of Medicine
- Department of Molecular and Cellular Biochemistry