Director, Bridging Research Efforts and Advocacy Toward Healthy Environments (BREATH)
Director, Clean Indoor Air Partnership
- Readiness for smoke-free policy and overall strength of tobacco control in rural tobacco-growing communities. Hahn EJ, Rayens MK, York N. Health Promot Pract 14(2):238-246, 2013.
- Measuring compliance with tobacco-free campus policy. Fallin A, Murrey M, Johnson AO, Riker CA, Rayens MK, Hahn EJ. J Am Coll Health 60(6):496-504, 2012.
- Do smoke-free laws in rural, distressed counties encourage cessation? Hahn EJ, Rayens MK, Langley RE, Adkins SM, Dignan M. Policy Polit Nurs Pract 11(4):302-8, 2010.
- Time since smoke-free law and smoking cessation behaviors. Hahn EJ, Rayens MK, Langley RE, Darville A, Dignan M. Nicotine Tob Res 11(8):1011-5, 2009.
- Smoke-free laws and adult smoking prevalence. Hahn EJ, Rayens MK, Butler KM, Zhang M, Durbin E, Steinke D. Prev Med 47(2):206-9, 2008.
Cancer Center Member
Environmental risk reduction; Tobacco use, prevention, policy, and treatment; policy outcomes research; radon prevention; lung cancer prevention.
- Cancer Prevention and Control
College & Department
- College of Nursing