Please let us know by filling out a patient satisfaction survey when you get one. You can also leave an online review by clicking the button below.
- Essential role for Rac in heregulin b1 mitogenic signaling in breast cancer cells: a novel mechanism that involves EGFR and is independent of ErbB4. Mol. Yang, C., Liu Y., Lemmon, M.A., and Kazanietz, M.G. Cell. Biol. 26, 831-842, 2006.
- ARHGAP18 downregulation by miR-200b suppresses metastasis of triple negative breast cancer by enhancing activation of RhoA. Humphries, B., Wang, Z., Li, Y., Jhan, J.R., Jiang, Y., Yang, C. Cancer Research 2017 Jun 15. pii: canres.3141.2016. doi: 10.1158/0008-5472.CAN-16-3141.
- Reversal and prevention of arsenic-induced human bronchial epithelial cell malignant transformation by microRNA-200b. Wang, Z., Zhao, Y., Smith, E., Goodall, G.J., Drew, P.A., Babletz, T., and Yang, C. Toxicological Sciences 121: 110-122. 2011.
- MicroRNA-200b Suppresses Arsenic-transformed Cell Migration by Targeting Protein Kinase Cα and Wnt5b-Protein Kinase Cα Positive Feedback Loop and Inhibiting Rac1 Activation. Wang, Z., Humphries, B., Xiao, H., Jiang, Y., and Yang, C. Journal Biological Chemistry 289: 18373-86. 2014.
- MicroRNA-200b targets protein kinase Cα and suppresses triple negative breast cancer tumor metastasis. Humphries, B., Wang, Z., Oom, A.L., Fisher, T., Tan, D., Cui, Y., Jiang, Y., and Yang, C. Carcinogenesis 35: 2254-63. 2014.
Cancer Center Member
1. Epigenetic mechanism of metal carcinogenesis: investigating how dysregulated epigenetics such as DNA methylation, histone posttranslational modifications and non-coding RNAs (microRNAs and long non-coding RNAs) contribute to metal carcinogen-induced cell transformation, cancer stem cell-like property and tumorigenesis.
2. Mechanism of triple negative breast cancer metastasis: studying how dysregulation of small Rho GTPases and non-coding RNAs (microRNAs and long non-coding RNAs) promote triple negative cancer metastasis.
3. Nanoparticle-mediated drug delivery for treating metastatic triple negative breast cancer: developing nanoparticle-mediated drug delivery strategies for treating metastatic triple negative breast cancer.
- Genomic Instability, Epigenetics and Metabolism
College & Department
- College of Medicine
- Department of Toxicology and Cancer Biology