Colleges & Departments:
College of Engineering, Department of Chemical and Materials Engineering
Biomaterials, drug delivery and antioxidant polymers for oxidative stress-related diseases.
- Affinity based multilayered polymeric self-assemblies for oral wound applications. Authimoolam SP, Puleo DA, Dziubla TD. Advanced healthcare materials 2:983-92, 2013.
- Synthesis and characterization of poly(antioxidant beta-amino esters) for controlled release of polyphenolic antioxidants. Wattamwar PP, Biswal D, Cochran DB, Lyvers AC, Eitel RE, Anderson KW, et al. Acta biomaterialia 8:2529-37, 2012.
- Engineered silica nanocarriers as a high-payload delivery vehicle for antioxidant enzymes. Ambati J, Lopez AM, Cochran D, Wattamwar P, Bean K, Dziubla TD, et al. Acta biomaterialia 8:2096-103, 2012.
- Tuning of the pro-oxidant and antioxidant activity of trolox through the controlled release from biodegradable poly(trolox ester) polymers. Wattamwar PP, Hardas SS, Butterfield DA, Anderson KW, Dziubla TD. Journal of biomedical materials research Part A 99:184-91, 2011.
- Fibrin-targeted block copolymers for the prevention of postsurgical adhesions. Journal of biomedical materials research Part B. Medley JM, Kaplan E, Oz HS, Sundararaj SC, Puleo DA, Dziubla TD. Applied biomaterials 99:102-10, 2011.