The role of behavioral, psychological, and social factors in cancer prevention, detection, diagnosis, treatment and survivorship. Quality of life and quality of life assessment. Disparities in mental health outcomes in cancer survivors associated with rural residence. Physical and psychological outcomes in understudied cancer populations including survivors of male breast cancer and secondary malignancies. Behavioral and psychological impact of receipt of a false positive cancer screening test result. Teachable moments across the cancer trajectory.
- Physical and mental health status of survivors of multiple cancer diagnoses: findings from the National Health Interview Survey. Andrykowski MA. Cancer 118:3645-53, 2012.
- Physical and mental health status and health behaviors in male breast cancer survivors: a national, population-based, case-control study. Andrykowski MA. Psycho-Oncol 21:927-34, 2012.
- Prevalence, predictors, and characteristics of off-treatment fatigue in breast cancer survivors. Andrykowski MA, Donovan KA, Laronga C and Jacobsen PB. Cancer 116:5740-8, 2010.
- Attitudes towards information about genetic risk for cognitive impairment after cancer chemotherapy: breast cancer survivors versus healthy controls. Andrykowski MA, Burris JL, Walsh E, Small BJ and Jacobsen PB. J Clin Oncol 28:3442-7, 2010.
- Long-term health-related quality of life, growth, and spiritual well-being following hematopoietic stem cell transplantation. Andrykowski MA, Bishop M, Hahn EA, Cella D, Beaumont JL, Brady M, Horowitz M, Sobocinski K, Rizzo D and Wingard JR. J Clin Oncol 23:599-608, 2005.