Cancer Center Member
Cancer Cell Biology and Signaling
Colleges & Departments:
College of Medicine, Department of Pharmacology and Nutritional Sciences
Lung cancer, signaling, autophagy.
- Pgrmc1 (progesterone receptor membrane component 1) associates with EGFR and regulates erlotinib sensitivity. Ahmed IS, Rohe HJ, Twist KE and Craven RJ. J Biol Chem 285:24775-24782, 2010.
- Ngal (neutrophil gelatinase-associated lipocalin) transcription dependent on the tumor-associated sigma-2 receptor S2RPgrmc1. Mir SUR, Jin L and Craven RJ. J Biol Chem 287:14494-501, 2012.
- Elevated Pgrmc1 (progesterone receptor membrane component 1)/sigma-2 receptor levels in lung tumors and plasma from lung cancer patients. Mir SUR, Ahmed IS, Arnold S and Craven RJ. Int J Cancer 131:1-9, 2012.
- The Rak/Frk tyrosine kinase associates with and internalizes the epidermal growth factor receptor. Jin L and Craven RJ. Oncogene, epub Jan 14, 2013.
- Sigma-2 receptor associates with MAP1-LC3B and promotes autophagy. Mir SUR, Schwarze S, Jin L, Zhang J, Friend W, Miriyala S, St Clair D and Craven RJ. Autophagy 2013.