Cancer Prevention and Control
Professor of Family and Community Medicine
- Systematic Review of Ambulatory Transitional Care Management (TCM) Visits on Hospital 30-Day Readmission Rates.
Roper KL, Ballard J, Rankin W, Cardarelli R. Am J Med Qual. 2015 Dec 1.
- Identifying Community Perspectives for a Lung Cancer Screening Awareness Campaign in Appalachia Kentucky: The Terminate Lung Cancer (TLC) Study.
Cardarelli R, Roper KL, Cardarelli K, Feltner FJ, Prater S, Ledford KM, Justice B, Reese DR, Wagner P, Cantrell C. J Cancer Educ. 2015 Sep 28.
- Suicide risk and mental health co-morbidities in a probationer population.
Cardarelli R, Balyakina E, Malone K, Fulda KG, Ellison M, Sivernell R, Shabu T. Community Ment Health J. 2015 Feb;51(2):145-52.
- The Association of Free Testosterone Levels in Men and Lifestyle Factors and Chronic Disease Status: A North Texas Healthy Heart Study.
Cardarelli R, Singh M, Meyer J, Balyakina E, Perez O, King M. J Prim Care Community Health. 2014 Jul;5(3):173-9
- Incidental computer tomography radiologic findings through research participation in the North Texas Healthy Heart Study.
Espinoza A, Malone K, Balyakina E, Fulda KG, Cardarelli R. J Am Board Fam Med. 27(3):314-20.
Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine, Ft. Worth
Baylor College of Medicine, Houston
Faculty Development, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston
Certifications and Special Training
American Board of Family Medicine