Please let us know by filling out a patient satisfaction survey when you get one. You can also leave an online review by clicking the button below.
- Par-4 in prostate cancer in Prostate Cancer: Biochemistry, Molecular Biology and Genetics (Springer Science) Editor Don Tindall (Mayo Clinic). Shukla N, Hebbar N and Rangnekar VM. Invited book Chapter (in press), 2012.
- Pivotal role of the leucine zipper domain protein Par-4 in neuronal cell apoptosis: in Recent Research Developments in Neurochemistry (Research Signpost, Trivandrum). Rangnekar VM and Mattson MP. Volume 3, 125-134, 2000.
- Apoptosis by Par-4 protein. Programmed Cell Death: Cellular and Molecular Mechanisms. (Elsevier Science, Inc., NY). Editors: M. P. Mattson, S. Estus, and V. M. Rangnekar. Rangnekar VM. Volume 1, 215-236, 2001.
Cancer Center Member
Cancer cell and molecular biology, cell signaling and apoptosis in prostate and lung cancer.
To learn more, visit Dr. Rangnekar's faculty homepage.
- Cancer Cell Biology and Signaling
College & Department
- College of Medicine
- Department of Radiation Medicine