Please let us know by filling out a patient satisfaction survey when you get one. You can also leave an online review by clicking the button below.
- Potential protein markers for breast cancer recurrence: a retrospective cohort study. He C, Plattner R, Rangnekar V, Zhou B, Liu C, Stewart R, Huang B, Wang C, and Tucker T. Cancer Causes & Control. Published online, https://doi.org/10.1007/s10552-018-1099-8, Nov. 2018
- Population-based assessment of HPV genotype-specific cervical cancer survival: CDC Cancer Registry Sentinel Surveillance System. Hallowell B, Saraiya M, Thompson T, Unger E, Lynch C, Tucker T, et al. JNCI Cancer Spectrum. Vol. 2, No.3 2018.
- Ranking composite Cancer Burden Indices for geographic regions: point and interval estimates. Huang B, Pollock E, Zhu L, Athens J, Gangnon R, Feuer E, Tucker T. Cancer Causes and Control. Vol. 29:2, pp 279-287, February 2018.
- Treatment and outcomes of non-small-cell lung cancer patients with high comorbidity. Rios J, Gosain R, Huang B, Oechsli M, McDowell J, Chen Q, Tucker T, Kloecker G. Cancer Management and Research. 10: 1-9, 2018.
- Lung cancer survival in the United States by race and stage (2001-2009): Findings from the CONCORD-2 study. Richards TB, Henley SJ, Puckett MC, Weir HK, Huang B, Tucker T, Allemani C. Cancer. 123 Suppl 24:5079-5099. doi: 10.1002/cncr.31029. Dec 15; 2017. PubMed PMID: 29205305; PubMed Central PMCID:PMC5812722.
- The effect of insurance on stage at diagnosis for colorectal cancer patients in Kentucky. Tucker TC, Huang B, Bennett JM, Durbin EB and Jones WF. J Ky Med Assoc 109:63-8, 2011.
- Disparities in the application of adjuvant radiotherapy after breast-conserving surgery for early stage breast cancer: impact on overall survival. Dragun AE, Huang B, Tucker TC and Spanos WJ. Cancer 117:2590-8, 2011.
Cancer Center Member
Population-based studies that address disparities in the burden of lung, colorectal and cervical cancer with a focus on Appalachia.
- Cancer Prevention and Control
College & Department
- College of Public Health
- Department of Epidemiology