Star ratings are displayed for providers who see patients in a clinic and have 10 or more survey responses annually. At this time this rating does not include providers who see patients only in our hospitals. Learn more about our ratings and reviews.
Are you happy with the care you received from this provider?
Please let us know by filling out a patient satisfaction survey when you get one. You can also leave an online review by clicking the button below.
- Metabolomics-Edited Transcriptomics Analysis of Se Anticancer Action in human lung cancer cells. Fan, T. W-M., Bandura, L.L., Lane, A.N. & Higashi, R.M. (2005) Metabolomics 1, 325-339
- High information throughput analysis of nucleotides and their isotopically enriched isotopologues by direct-infusion FTICR-MS. Lorkiewicz, P., Higashi, R.M., Lane, A.N., Fan, T. W-M. (2012) Metabolomics. 8, 930-939. PMC3477816
- Pyruvate carboxylase is critical for non-small-cell lung cancer proliferation. Sellers, K., Fox, M., Bousamra II, M, Slone,S., Higashi, R., Miller, D., Wang, Y., Yan, J., Yuneva, M., Deshpande, R., Lane, A., and Fan, T. (2015) J Clin Invest. 125(2):687-698. doi:10.1172/JCI72873. PMC4319441.
- Targeting lactate dehydrogenase-A (LDH-A) inhibits tumorigenesis and tumor progression in mouse models of lung cancer and impacts tumor initiating cells. Xie, H., Hanai,J., Ren, J-G., Kats, L., Burgess ,K., Bhargava, P.,Signoretti,S., Billiard, J., Duffy,K.J., Grant,A, Wang, X., Lorkiewicz, P.K., Schatzman,S., Bousamra II,M., Lane, A.N., Higashi, R.M., Fan, T. W-M., Pandolfi, P.P.P., Sukhatme,V.P., and Seth, P. (2014) Cell Metabolism 19, 795-809.PMC4096909
- Distinctly perturbed metabolic networks underlie differential tumor tissue damages induced by immune modulator β-glucan in a two-case ex vivo non-small cell lung cancer study. Fan, T.W.M., Marc O. Warmoes, Qiushi Sun, Huan Song, Jadwiga Turchan-Cholewo, Jeremiah T. Martin, Angela Mahan, Richard M. Higashi, and Andrew N. Lane (in press, 2016). Molecular Case Studies (Cold Spring Harbor Press). doi:10.1101/mcs.a000893
Cancer Center Member
Stable isotope resolved metabolomics.
- Genomic Instability, Epigenetics and Metabolism
College & Department
- College of Medicine
- Department of Toxicology and Cancer Biology