Star ratings are displayed for providers who see patients in a clinic and have 10 or more survey responses annually. At this time this rating does not include providers who see patients only in our hospitals. Learn more about our ratings and reviews.
Faculty RankAssistant Professor
Are you happy with the care you received from this provider?
Please let us know by filling out a patient satisfaction survey when you get one. You can also leave an online review by clicking the button below.
- Loss of Sulfiredoxin renders mice resistance to AOM/DSS induced colon carcinogenesis. Wei Q, Jiang H, Baker A, Dodge LK, Gerard M, Young MR, Toledano MB, Colburn NH. 2013. Carcinogenesis 34(6):1403-10, 2013.
- The Srx-PrxIV axis promotes human lung cancer progression through modulation of specific phosphokinase signaling pathways. Wei Q, Jiang H, Xiao Z, Baker A, Young MR, Veenstra TD, Colburn NH. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 108(17):7004-9, 2011.
- Sulfiredoxin is an AP-1 target gene that is required for transformation and shows elevated expression in human skin malignancies. Wei Q, Jiang H, Matthews CP, Colburn NH. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 105(50):19738-19743, 2008.
- R-spondin1 is a high affinity ligand for LRP6 and induces phosphorylation of LRP6 and activation of the b-catenin pathway. Wei Q, Yokota C, Semenov MV, Doble B, Woodgett J, He X. J Biol Chem 282(21):15903-15911, 2007.
- The Sp1 family of transcription factors is involved in p27(Kip1)-mediated activation of myelin basic protein gene expression. Wei Q, Miskimins WK, Miskimins R. Mol. Cell Biol. 23(12):4035-4045, 2003.
Cancer Center Member
Redox biology, cancer biology, tumorigenesis and cancer progression.
- Genomic Instability, Epigenetics and Metabolism
College & Department
- College of Medicine
- Department of Toxicology and Cancer Biology