Faculty RankAssociate Professor
- A microRNA gene expression signature predicts response to erlotinib in epithelial cancer cell lines and targets EMT. Bryant JL, Britson J, Balko JM, Willian M, Timmons R, Frolov A and Black EP. Br J Cancer 106:148-56, 2012.
- A gene expression predictor of response to EGFR-targeted therapy stratifies progression-free survival to cetuximab in KRAS wild-type metastatic colorectal cancer. Balko JM and Black EP. BMC Cancer 9:145, 2009.
- MEK and EGFR inhibition demonstrate synergistic activity in EGFR-dependent NSCLC. Balko JM, Jones BR, Coakley VL and Black EP. Cancer Biol Ther 8:522-30, 2009.
- Gene expression patterns that predict sensitivity to epidermal growth factor receptor tyrosine kinase inhibitors in lung cancer cell lines and human lung tumors. Balko JM, Potti A, Saunders C, Stromberg A, Haura EB and Black EP. BMC Genomics 7:289, 2006.
Cancer Center Member
Pharmacogenomic individualization of therapy in solid tumors.
College & Department
- College of Pharmacy
- Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences