Star ratings are displayed for providers who see patients in a clinic and have 10 or more survey responses annually. At this time this rating does not include providers who see patients only in our hospitals. Learn more about our ratings and reviews.
Faculty RankAssociate Professor
Are you happy with the care you received from this provider?
Please let us know by filling out a patient satisfaction survey when you get one. You can also leave an online review by clicking the button below.
- A microRNA gene expression signature predicts response to erlotinib in epithelial cancer cell lines and targets EMT. Bryant JL, Britson J, Balko JM, Willian M, Timmons R, Frolov A and Black EP. Br J Cancer 106:148-56, 2012.
- A gene expression predictor of response to EGFR-targeted therapy stratifies progression-free survival to cetuximab in KRAS wild-type metastatic colorectal cancer. Balko JM and Black EP. BMC Cancer 9:145, 2009.
- MEK and EGFR inhibition demonstrate synergistic activity in EGFR-dependent NSCLC. Balko JM, Jones BR, Coakley VL and Black EP. Cancer Biol Ther 8:522-30, 2009.
- Gene expression patterns that predict sensitivity to epidermal growth factor receptor tyrosine kinase inhibitors in lung cancer cell lines and human lung tumors. Balko JM, Potti A, Saunders C, Stromberg A, Haura EB and Black EP. BMC Genomics 7:289, 2006.
Cancer Center Member
Pharmacogenomic individualization of therapy in solid tumors.
- Drug Discovery, Delivery and Translational Therapeutics
College & Department
- College of Pharmacy
- Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences