Star ratings are displayed for providers who see patients in a clinic and have 10 or more survey responses annually. At this time this rating does not include providers who see patients only in our hospitals. Learn more about our ratings and reviews.
Faculty RankAssociate Professor
Are you happy with the care you received from this provider?
Please let us know by filling out a patient satisfaction survey when you get one. You can also leave an online review by clicking the button below.
- Structures of mithramycin analogues bound to DNA and implications for targeting transcription factor FLI1. Hou C, Weidenbach S, Cano KE, Wang Z, Mitra P, Ivanov DN*, Rohr J* and Tsodikov OV* (2016) Nucleic Acids Res., 44, 8990-9004.
- Dimerization and DNA recognition rules of mithramycin and its analogues. Weidenbach S, Hou C, Chen J-M, Tsodikov OV* and Rohr J* (2016) J. Inorg. Biochem.,156, 40-47.
- Structural basis for dimerization and DNA binding of transcription factor FLI1. Hou C and Tsodikov OV (2015) Biochemistry,54, 7365-7374.
- Structural basis for the recruitment of ERCC1-XPF to nucleotide excision repair complexes by XPA. Tsodikov OV† , Ivanov D† , Orelli B, Staresincic L, Shoshani I, Oberman R, Schärer OD, Wagner G and Ellenberger T* (2007) EMBO J., 26, 4768-4776.
- Crystal structure and DNA binding functions of ERCC1, a subunit of the DNA structure-specific endonuclease XPF-ERCC1. Tsodikov OV, Enzlin JH, Scharer OD and Ellenberger T* (2005) Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U. S. A., 102, 11236-11241.