James F. Hardymon Chair in Urology Research
- Doxazosin induces apoptosis of benign and malignant prostate epithelial cells via a death receptor mediated pathway. Garrison JB and Kyprianou N. Cancer Res 66:464-472, 2006.
- Novel quinazoline-based compounds impair prostate tumorigenesis by targeting tumor vascularity Garrison JB, Shaw Y-J, Chen C-S and Kyprianou N. Cancer Res 67(23):11344-11352, 2007.
- Talin1 promotes tumor invasion and metastasis via focal adhesion signaling and anoikis resistance. Sakamoto S, McCann RO, Dhir R and Kyprianou N. Cancer Res 70(5):1885-1895, 2010.
- Role of androgens and the androgen receptor in epithelial-mesenchymal transition and invasion of prostate cancer cells. Zhu M and Kyprianou N. The FASEB Journal 24(3):769-777, 2010.
- Tubulin-targeting chemotherapy impairs androgen receptor activity in prostate cancer. Zhu M, Horbinski C, Garzotto M, Qian D, Beer T and Kyprianou N. Cancer Res 70(20):7992-8002, 2010.
Cancer Center Member
- Molecular and Cellular Oncology
College & Department
- College of Medicine
- Department of Surgery