James F. Hardymon Chair in Urology Research
Star ratings are displayed for providers who see patients in a clinic and have 10 or more survey responses annually. At this time this rating does not include providers who see patients only in our hospitals. Learn more about our ratings and reviews.
Are you happy with the care you received from this provider?
Please let us know by filling out a patient satisfaction survey when you get one. You can also leave an online review by clicking the button below.
- Doxazosin induces apoptosis of benign and malignant prostate epithelial cells via a death receptor mediated pathway. Garrison JB and Kyprianou N. Cancer Res 66:464-472, 2006.
- Novel quinazoline-based compounds impair prostate tumorigenesis by targeting tumor vascularity Garrison JB, Shaw Y-J, Chen C-S and Kyprianou N. Cancer Res 67(23):11344-11352, 2007.
- Talin1 promotes tumor invasion and metastasis via focal adhesion signaling and anoikis resistance. Sakamoto S, McCann RO, Dhir R and Kyprianou N. Cancer Res 70(5):1885-1895, 2010.
- Role of androgens and the androgen receptor in epithelial-mesenchymal transition and invasion of prostate cancer cells. Zhu M and Kyprianou N. The FASEB Journal 24(3):769-777, 2010.
- Tubulin-targeting chemotherapy impairs androgen receptor activity in prostate cancer. Zhu M, Horbinski C, Garzotto M, Qian D, Beer T and Kyprianou N. Cancer Res 70(20):7992-8002, 2010.
Cancer Center Member
- Molecular and Cellular Oncology
College & Department
- College of Medicine
- Department of Surgery