Star ratings are displayed for providers who see patients in a clinic and have 10 or more survey responses annually. At this time this rating does not include providers who see patients only in our hospitals. Learn more about our ratings and reviews.
Are you happy with the care you received from this provider?
Please let us know by filling out a patient satisfaction survey when you get one. You can also leave an online review by clicking the button below.
- Equilibria and Kinetics of Lac Repressor-Operator Interactions by Polyacrylamide Gel Electrophoresis. Fried MG and Crothers DM. Nucl Acids Re. 9:6505-6525, 1981.
- DNA Looping and Lac Repressor-CAP Interaction. Fried MG and Hudson JM. Science 274:1930-1931, 1996.
- Flipping of alkylated DNA damage bridges base and nucleotide excision repair. Tubbs JL, Butt S, Kanugula M, Melikishvili M, Marriott A, Watson AJ, Verbeek B, Santibanez-Koref MF, Kraehenbuehl R, Fleck O, Millington C, Arvai AS, Kroeger MD, Peterson LA, Williams DM, Fried MG, Margison GP, Pegg AE and Tainer JA. Nature 459:808-813, 2009.
- Topologies Of Complexes Containing O6-Alkylguanine-DNA-Alkyltransferase And DNA. Adams CA, Melikishvili M, Rodgers DW, Rasimas JJ, Pegg AE and Fried MG. Journal of Molecular Biology, 389:248-263, 2009.
- Mutations That Probe The Cooperative Assembly Of O6-Alkylguanine-DNA Alkyltransferase (AGT) Complexes. Adams CA and Fried MG. Biochemistry 50:1590-1598, 2011.