Star ratings are displayed for providers who see patients in a clinic and have 10 or more survey responses annually. At this time this rating does not include providers who see patients only in our hospitals. Learn more about our ratings and reviews.
Faculty RankAssistant Professor
Are you happy with the care you received from this provider?
Please let us know by filling out a patient satisfaction survey when you get one. You can also leave an online review by clicking the button below.
- The role of protein kinase D in neurotensin secretion mediated by protein kinase C-alpha/-delta and Rho/Rho kinase. Li J, O'Connor KL, Hellmich MR, Greeley GH Jr, Townsend CM Jr, Evers BM. J Biol Chem. 2004 Jul 2;279(27):28466-74. Epub 2004 Apr 27. PMID: 15123666
- Myristoylated alanine-rich C kinase substrate-mediated neurotensin release via protein kinase C-delta downstream of the Rho/ROK pathway. Li J, O'Connor KL, Greeley GH Jr, Blackshear PJ, Townsend CM Jr, Evers BM. J Biol Chem. 2005 Mar 4;280(9):8351-7. Epub 2004 Dec 28. PMID: 15623535
- Cyclic adenosine 5'-monophosphate-stimulated neurotensin secretion is mediated through Rap1 downstream of both Epac and PKA signaling pathways. Li J, O'Connor KL, Cheng XD, Mei FC, Uchida T, Townsend CM Jr, Evers BM. Mol Endocrinol 21:159-171, 2007.
- Molecular mechanisms contributing to glutamine-mediated intestinal cell survival. Larson SD, Li J, Chung DH. Am J Physiol Gastrointest Liver Physiol 293:G1262-1271, 2007. Evers BM. PMCID: PMC2432018
- PKD1, PKD2 and their substrate Kidins220 regulate neurotensin secretion in the BON human endocrine cell line. Li J, Chen LA, Townsend CM Jr, Evers BM. J Biol Chem 283:2614-2621, 2008. PMCID: PMC2427157
Cancer Center Member
- Mechanisms how the release of the gut hormone neurotensin is regulated.
- The role of neurotensin in the development of obesity and metabolic disorders and the underlying mechanisms.
- The association of neurotensin with aging.
- Contribution of neurotensin to colorectal cancer associated with obesity.